Webinar Recap: Implementing 2019 Learning Trends — An Innovator’s Perspective
Posted: February 13, 2019
In our most recent webinar, “Implementing 2019 Learning Trends — An Innovator’s Perspective,” our experts shared their knowledge and left us with actionable tips for staying up to date on the future of L&D. From fresh ideas to real-life examples and valuable insights, you are sure to walk away ready to start implementing 2019 learning trends. Instead of one speaker, we took this panel style with a selection of our Innovators on Demand™. We knew they would bring their vast experience to the discussion, but they went above and beyond to provide their expertise on the latest trends impacting the industry.
We even invited our attendees to participate in a live Q&A session where they had the opportunity to ask our panel questions about their own roadblocks and struggles. If you weren’t able to listen in live, catch the reviews, takeaways, learning nuggets, and replay below!
Raves & Reviews
It was a great ‘gut-check’ on my own thoughts and ideas compared to other innovators out there! I also gained a couple of great ideas through the panel samples that were shared. Thank you! – Bobbi S.
It was very interesting and I plan on sharing with my colleagues. I just discovered you all and look forward to more terrific content! – Lynne M.
Well done, I like the variety of panelists and the ideas they each shared were immediately applicable! Debbie W.
Here’s what this webinar covered:
- What learning trends are on the rise and where we’re headed in 2019
- How technology plays an integral role in learning and development today
- How to overcome obstacles and what you need to know for tomorrow
- What’s working in our industry – plus tools, tips, and strategies for continued success
ttc Takeaways81% of executives say talent is the number one priority at the company. @docebo http://bit.ly/2tmbeUM Click To Tweet Gen Z will account for up 20% of the global workforce by 2020. @docebo http://bit.ly/2tmbeUM Click To Tweet 64% of learners say mobile access is essential @docebo http://bit.ly/2tmbeUM Click To Tweet Moments of conversation increases performance by 20% @forbes Click To Tweet
Click the button below to catch up on the replay!
Here are a few additional resources to help you innovate all year long:
- Stale learning content breaking your heart? Save your seat to our next free webinar, Fall Back in Love by Revitalizing Old Content
- Looking for more inspiration? Subscribe to the ttcInnovations blog so you don’t miss an upcoming post!
- Want more time with our expert instructional designers and learning team? Get instant access to our learning professionals with Innovators on Demand™— new clients get 20 hours on us!
About the Author
Emily is a social media marketer with an affinity for bringing an authentic voice to creative words. In the past few years, Emily has primarily assisted both small and large businesses alike craft their brand, grow their audience, and build community through social media platforms. Her own writing can be found on a number of blogs relating to the industry and laced through social media accounts masked as the brand’s identity. She first joined the ttcInnovations’ family as a freelance contractor but has now settled into a part-time role where she oversees all social media initiatives with her expertise flair and intrapreneurial skills. Her love for craft coffee, explorative travel, and watercolor art fuel her inspiration and creativity on the job.