Webinar Recap: How to Create Meaningful and Engaging Concepts for Compliance Training — Mandatory ≠ Mundane
Posted: April 29, 2020
In our most recent webinar, “How to Create Meaningful and Engaging Concepts for Compliance Training,” we shared tips on how you can make your next compliance training anything but mundane. From bite sized tactics for impactful results, creating meaningful connections through relevant resources, using intentional visuals to illustrate and inspire, and injecting interactive elements to get your audience involved (and excited to learn!) This on-demand webinar will help you create less-is-more learning that’s relevant, effective, drives business results and bonus, your learners enjoy taking it. Enjoy this recap and grab the replay information at the bottom of the post!
Raves & Reviews
“I love all of your presentations. Everyone has great presentation styles.” – M. A.
“Really fun and engaging.” – Michael R.
“Fantastic job! Great samples and super engaging!” – Debbie W.
- Transferring concepts into everyday practice.
- How you can tap into emotions and inspire the masses!
- Breaking through creative blocks with innovative ideas
- Borrow our brains and breathe life into even the stalest of topics.
- Practical ways to make compliance fun and effective even if your budget is zero.
- Bite-sized tactics for impactful results
- Creating meaningful connections through relevant resources
- Using intentional visuals to illustrate and inspire • Being interactive and getting your audience involved (and excited to learn!)
ttc Takeaways“Learning is not the product of teaching. Learning is the product of the activity of learners.” – John Holt via @ttcinnovations Click To Tweet Good Titles = Useful, Urgent, Unique, Ultra-specific via @ttcinnovations Click To Tweet
Our peers came ready to learn and were eager to share their experiences with each other. Thank you to all for participating and sharing your tips with us!
Additional Ideas Shared from Our Attendees:
- Having the trainees to remember a situation they had and what was the result of it. — Stellamaris B.
- You can add on image funny to make the trainees to laugh and remember better — Stellamaris B.
- Ensuring the SMEs get relevant info from folks in the trenches. Sometimes the SMEs haven’t done the job in a while. — Tim E.
- Case studies can be fun [to showcase real life scenarios]… role playing… I have set up scenarios and asked learners what they would do…It works great in a way, but also can bring up things you may not have considered. — Susan E.
- Making training more relevant to the learner’s role. — Dara G.
- Like you said, tying into family. We have a value called the “mom rule” where we work on something like it is our own mothers (we do construction). — Hannah P.
Refill your coffee and click the button below to catch up on the compliance webinar replay.
- How to Design Your PowerPoint Slides like a Pro
- How to Bring Your PowerPoint Training to Life With Better Animations & Transitions
- The Getty Museum Challenge
- Learn more about our Back to School Challenge
- Download Articulate’s Powerpoint: Click-and-Reveal Template
Need Extra Hands to Create or Update Compelling Compliance Training?
Sign up today for a free consultation!
About the Author
Jessica is a full-time marketer, life-long storyteller, and constant learner with a passion for marrying strategy with aesthetics. Throughout her career, Jessica has coached hundreds of small businesses on building purpose-driven brands online. She has spoken on stages across the country including Social Media Marketing World, Yellow Co., and San Diego Ad Club – just to name a few, where she has shared her powerhouse marketing mindset and techniques. She joined the ttcInnovations family full-time in 2017 where she now combines her expertise in digital marketing, her impressive background in teaching, and her knowledge as well as a passion for adult learning. Fueled by coffee, she lives in San Diego with her husband and their two pint-sized golden retrievers.