Webinar Recap: Fall Back in Love by Revitalizing Old Content
Posted: March 4, 2019
If you have ever felt heartbroken by learning content that is overused or outdated, you are not alone. In our recent webinar, one of our Master Instructional Designers, Kesha Dougan, shared 9 simple yet effective and affordable ways to bring stale content back to life. With ever-changing organizational cultures and constantly evolving technology and trends, it’s easy to fall out of love with existing training material that’s anything but swoon-worthy. Catch the lovebug on revamping your content by seeing what attendees had to say about our live session, some key takeaways, the free replay, and more!
Raves & Reviews
I discovered TTC a few weeks ago and am hungrily going through webinars and blog posts. Such great content. Thank you! – Lynne M.
Concise presentation showing an overview of each subject and offering additional resources for more information. Loved it! – Rebecca W.
I really enjoyed it and will look for future webinars like this in which I can participate. – Stella Z.
Here’s what this webinar covered:
- How to break up with existing and out-of-date learning content (and why you should)
- How to give your training material a makeover learners will LOVE
- 9 simply sweet and affordable ways to repurpose and reuse existing content
- Astonishing before and after examples you can admire and replicate
ttc TakeawaysVisuals with color increase people's willingness to read a piece of content by 80%. @RealitySpikes Click To Tweet People following directions with text and illustrations do 323% better than those following directions without illustrations. @lucidpress https://bit.ly/2VtNkCL Click To Tweet Infographics can increase web traffic by 12%. https://bit.ly/2EFzdod Click To Tweet
Resources We Mentioned and Adore
- Ready to love your PowerPoint slides? Bring your content to life with animations and design like a pro with these free webinar recordings!
- Want to see an updated instructional design strategy in action? Download the case study — Rolling Out a Revamped New Hire Program.
- Learn more about converting Flash files.
- Break the ice with microlearning — follow these five easy steps to get started!
- Looking for pinspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!
- Need help implementing 2019 learning trends? Tune into this webinar recording to hear expert tips from our team!
- Tools, tips and ideas for how and why to inject video into your learning strategy!
Tools That Make Our Heart Sing
- Animations: Vyond
Click the button below to catch up on the replay!
About the Author
Emily is a social media marketer with an affinity for bringing an authentic voice to creative words. In the past few years, Emily has primarily assisted both small and large businesses alike craft their brand, grow their audience, and build community through social media platforms. Her own writing can be found on a number of blogs relating to the industry and laced through social media accounts masked as the brand’s identity. She first joined the ttcInnovations’ family as a freelance contractor but has now settled into a part-time role where she oversees all social media initiatives with her expertise flair and intrapreneurial skills. Her love for craft coffee, explorative travel, and watercolor art fuel her inspiration and creativity on the job.