ttcInnovations Founder and CEO, Debbie Wooldridge, Awarded SBA District Director’s Award for Growth in the Workforce Training Sector
Posted: May 6, 2019
SAN DIEGO, CA — May 5th – 11th, 2019 marks the 56th anniversary of National Small Business Week. In celebration, we are proud to announce that our Founder and CEO, Debbie Wooldridge, has been nominated by Sharon Peterson, Ph.D., Alumni Manager, Southern California Region for Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses, and was awarded the District Director’s Award for Growth in the Workforce Training Sector by the San Diego District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration. Wooldridge accepted, stating, “I’m honored to receive this award as it represents a recognition of the importance training and development plays in the success of our companies. I believe professional development is the key to attract, engage and retain valuable employees. We are proud to partner with our clients to make a positive impact on the future workforce.”
Every year since 1963, SBA takes the opportunity to highlight the impact of outstanding entrepreneurs, small business owners, and others from across the nation through National Small Business Week. “…This is an excellent opportunity to honor the small businesses that have helped make our nation great,” says SBA San Diego District Director Ruben Garcia.
SBA will honor America’s top entrepreneurs at this year’s National Small Business Week events. This year’s Small Business Awards Luncheon, presented by SBA’s San Diego District Office and the San Diego & Imperial Small Business Development Center Network, will be held Friday, May 10, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, 1 Park Blvd. in San Diego, California to publicly honor our local small business owners and advocates.
About the U.S. Small Business Administration
The U.S. Small Business Administration makes the American dream of business ownership a reality. As the only go-to resource and voice for small businesses backed by the strength of the federal government, the SBA empowers entrepreneurs and small business owners with the resources and support they need to start and grow their businesses. It delivers services to people through an extensive network of SBA field offices and partnerships with public and private organizations.
Since 2001, ttcInnovations has partnered with top enterprise-wide learning and development organizations to scale training initiatives at a moment’s need. As a WBENC-certified women-owned we believe our team is an extension of yours. Through innovation, quality, integrity and responsiveness, we specialize in agile custom learning solutions and Innovators on Demand™ to help your team succeed!
We believe passionately:
- That the power behind your company lies in your people and that L&D sparks both innovation and change
- That you don’t need another training vendor, but a true thought partner with the courage, acumen, and integrity to champion for your needs
- That custom training can be both personalized and cost-effective when the right strategy and resources collide
- That true innovation comes not from the tools or methods used, but rather the individuals who dare to question the status quo
- That the secret to shared client success is responsiveness and transparency
- In the power of agile, specialized, and onboard-ready Innovators on Demand™ who can offer Extra Hands You Don’t Have to Hold™
- In quality AND quantity — and that outsourced content development doesn’t have to sacrifice one over the other
- In training with a purpose and creating meaningful learning experiences that drive the greatest impact on the business
We are ttcInnovations, and we’re here to take on the details so you can focus on the big picture!
About the Author
Jessica is a full-time marketer, life-long storyteller, and constant learner with a passion for marrying strategy with aesthetics. Throughout her career, Jessica has coached hundreds of small businesses on building purpose-driven brands online. She has spoken on stages across the country including Social Media Marketing World, Yellow Co., and San Diego Ad Club – just to name a few, where she has shared her powerhouse marketing mindset and techniques. She joined the ttcInnovations family full-time in 2017 where she now combines her expertise in digital marketing, her impressive background in teaching, and her knowledge as well as a passion for adult learning. Fueled by coffee, she lives in San Diego with her husband and their two pint-sized golden retrievers.