The 12 ttcInnovations Triumphs of 2018
Posted: December 17, 2018
From free resources galore to growing our team, being recognized by our peers, launching our newest staff augmentation division, and everything in between — this year has been one to remember for ttcInnovations! Count down with us as we ring in the new year by reminiscing on the joys and highlights of 2018!
- We’re honored to have welcomed a handful of new organizations to our wonderful client roster this year and thrilled to continue our partnerships in innovation into 2019!
- This year, we were nominated by our team and awarded one of the Best Places to Work in 2018 by the Business Intelligence Group! We rounded up 18 reasons why were humbled and elated to accept this award with pride.
- It’s always such a pleasure to share helpful resources with the learning community. This year, we hosted a handful of fantastic webinars, including:
- Speaking of free resources, have you subscribed to The Innovative Edge? Earlier this year, we launched this monthly mailer where we share our recommended reads, announce upcoming webinars and events, and introduce you to learning leaders we love. If you don’t have time to comb through all the emails that bombard you throughout the month, think of The Innovative Edgeas your one-stop shop for all you need to know to stay up to date on the latest trends, research, and tools in the training industry!
- Our CEO and founder, Debbie Wooldridge, graduated this year from the prestigious Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program, where she worked through an intensive 11-week course alongside her brilliant peers and mentors to get inspired and encouraged to bring us to new heights as a company.
- For the better half of this year, we worked quietly behind the scenes on our biggest launch yet — our newest talent solutions service, Innovators on Demand™. When you need Extra Hands You Don’t Have to Hold™ to empower and augment your learning team, tap into our talent on us!
- Our CHRO, Dana Janssen, was honored to be asked to join The Forbes Human Resources Council, an invitation-only community of HR executives. She and fellow peers in the industry are asked to submit their thought leadership and expert tips on industry-related topics throughout the year to be published on Forbes.com!
- Thanks to the generosity of our inspiring Innovators, we donated and matched a total of $1,415 on #GivingTuesday to the following organizations that are near and dear to our hearts:
- Jacksonville Humane Society
- ReTurn the Favor Horseshoe Crab Rescue
- Mystic Force Foundation, Inc.
- Together Rising
- A Better Choice Women’s Center
- North County Education Foundation
- Humane Society of Central Arizona
- American Red Cross
- Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund
- Eagle’s Wings Food Pantry
- The Global Girls Alliance Fund
- Mandarin Church of Christ
- Pets for the Elderly Foundation
- Catherine Violet Hubbard Foundation
- Every Mother Counts
- San Diego Humane Society
- International Rescue Committee
- The Fund for Animal
- Back in March, we hosted an unforgettable evening of Mixing & Mingling with some of our Innovators, clients, and peers in the industry!
- We also had the pleasure of attending #atd2018. Looking back on our favorite sessions— what a fantastic week of learning and connecting it was. We hope to see you next year in DC!
- It’s been a big year of growth for us at ttcInnovations! We welcomed so many new Innovators to our team, including our HR Specialist, Nicole, who has played a major role in growing our talented pool of Innovators on Demand™.
- Wrapping up the year, we were proud to sponsor the CLO Exchange this month, where we had the wonderful opportunity of meeting industry peers and fellow solution providers. We experienced three full days of successful networking, immersing ourselves in the latest trends, learning from leading training professionals, and cheering our CEO on as she presented her “Rapid Solutions for Quick-Turn Business Needs” to a full house. We look forward to sponsoring and presenting at the CLO Exchange in both Chicago and San Diego next year!
From all of us at ttcInnovations, thank you for helping make this year such a magical and unforgettable one! We appreciate you following along and sharing with us in our collective and continuous journey toward innovation. As we welcome this new year with open arms, we can’t wait to drop the ball on our BIG plans that lie ahead. Hint: new webinars, free resources, and helpful content to keep you up to date on the latest trends, tools, and strategies in training and development. For now, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to #UnlockInnovation and be the first to know about our 2019 happenings.
Happy holidays from your friends at ttcInnovations and cheers to a prosperous and innovative new year ahead! We’ll see you in 2019.
About the Author
Jessica is a full-time marketer, life-long storyteller, and constant learner with a passion for marrying strategy with aesthetics. Throughout her career, Jessica has coached hundreds of small businesses on building purpose-driven brands online. She has spoken on stages across the country including Social Media Marketing World, Yellow Co., and San Diego Ad Club – just to name a few, where she has shared her powerhouse marketing mindset and techniques. She joined the ttcInnovations family full-time in 2017 where she now combines her expertise in digital marketing, her impressive background in teaching, and her knowledge as well as a passion for adult learning. Fueled by coffee, she lives in San Diego with her husband and their two pint-sized golden retrievers.