The 10 Best Cyber Monday Deals for Learning Professionals
Posted: November 27, 2017
If you’re like me, then you started the day combing your inbox with your
second third cup of coffee in hand (still shaking that turkey hangover from the weekend) — who’s with me?! Well, also like me — you might have noticed a few leftover Black Friday deals that seemed less than appetizing. Am I right??
Buy 3 get 1 10% off just isn’t the “steal” I was looking for.The 10 Best Cyber Monday Deals for #Learning Professionals Click To Tweet
But, there’s good news for you my fellow deal-hunters because I’ve rounded up the best Cyber Monday deals for learning professionals— happy shopping!
- Powtoon: $8 off their monthly pro account
- Cor4 2017 & TechKnowledge 2018: $100 off registration with code [BFEVENTS100]
- Camtasia: 25% off single-user licenses
- Creative Market: 20% off with their annual holiday sale
- Adobe Creative Cloud: 20% on Adobe Creative Cloud
- Videoscribe: 33% off annual subscriptions
- GoAnimate: 20% off GoAnimate subscriptions with code [CYBER2017]
- Easygenerator: 20% off Easygenerator Academy plan with code [CYBERMONDAY2017EG]
- iSpring: 30% off any iSpring e-Learning authoring tool
- Quizlet: 50% off Quizlet Plus
Did you score any good deals that I might have missed? Spread the holiday spirit and share your Cyber Monday finds with us below!
About the Author
Jessica is a full-time marketer, life-long storyteller, and constant learner with a passion for marrying strategy with aesthetics. Throughout her career, Jessica has coached hundreds of small businesses on building purpose-driven brands online. She has spoken on stages across the country including Social Media Marketing World, Yellow Co., and San Diego Ad Club – just to name a few, where she has shared her powerhouse marketing mindset and techniques. She joined the ttcInnovations family full-time in 2017 where she now combines her expertise in digital marketing, her impressive background in teaching, and her knowledge as well as a passion for adult learning. Fueled by coffee, she lives in San Diego with her husband and their two pint-sized golden retrievers.