Cyber Monday 2018: The Best Deals for Training Professionals
Posted: November 26, 2018
Last year, we shared the hottest Cyber Monday deals for learning professionals, and you all LOVED them! In the same holiday spirit of helping fellow innovators save big during a time that can be not only hard on your schedule but on your wallet as well — here are the best deals for training professionals, which include:
- Top tools
- Superb subscriptions
- Splendid services
- Powtoon: Save BIG on one of our favorite eLearning tools that allows you to create animated presentations and animated explainer videos in minutes! Today 68% off their pro plan which offers unlimited royalty-free videos, soundtracks, characters, animation, and exports. Their monthly price (billed annually) has been reduced from $59 to just $19 through Cyber Monday.
- Videoscribe: Another great tool to add to your instructional design toolbox for whiteboard animations is offering 33% off annual single-user subscriptions with code SAVE33.
Love a good tool & an even better deal? Watch our free webinar: Must-Have Tools for Any Instructional Design Budget
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Designers, this one’s for you! Adobe Creative Cloud is offering 25% off the next generation of Creative Cloud. Offer ends November 30.
- 30 FREE hours toward Innovators on Demand: No purchase necessary & you get Extra Hands You Don’t Have to Hold™ to empower your learning team? Now THAT’S something to rock around the tree about!
- Venngage: One of our team’s favorite infographic tools is having a big blow out sale for 70% their business yearly plan when you upgrade with code: BLACKFRIDAY70. Offer expires November 26 at 11:59 P.M. EST. Here are the instructions to upgrade…
- iSpring: Thie eLearning authoring tool is offering 30% off their full suite service and 25% off their LMS! This sweet deal lasts through November 26.
- ATD: All week long, save 10% off ATD membership, courses, certifications, publications and events with code: TECHSGIVING
Looking to lift your leadership skills for 2019? Check out these 4 Leadership Certifications that Will Benefit You and Your Team!
- Camtasia: Considering a new screen recorder or screen capture tool? Today through November 27 at 11:59 p.m. PST save 25% during TechSmith’s biggest sale of the year! Save on Snagit, Camtasia, and more.
- Vyond: Last year, we shared this same tool (formally known as GoAnimate) that allows you to easily create animated video perfect for microlearning. This year, they are offering the same great deal for 20% off subscriptions with code CYBERMONDAY. Offer expires November 27.
- Quizlet: Keep your learners engaged with interactive learning tools and games that you can build in minutes. Today only, get 50% off Quizlet Plus and Quizlet Teacher.
- iStock: High-quality images can help your learners form a personal connection with training content and illustrate or simplify complex ideas. This popular stock photography site is offering 20% on credits until November 30th with code SAVE20
- eLearning Guild: Get an extra month and be entered to win a trip to Learning Solutions 2019 when you purchase, upgrade or renew your eLearning Guild Content Package. Offer expires December 21.
- Filmora: Our CEO, Debbie Wooldridge personally uses and loves this easy yet powerful video editing tool. Today through November 30th, they’re offering 55% off a 1 year effects store subscription and 2 Splash Elemental effect packs free with any purchase.
Discover our do’s and don’ts for incorporating stock images and graphics into training with this free webinar, How to Design Your PowerPoint Slides like a Pro!
In the giving mood? Share this blog post with a friend or coworker who loves a good deal as much as we all love free holiday shipping!#CyberMonday 2018: The Best Deals for Training Professionals Click To Tweet
About the Author
Jessica is a full-time marketer, life-long storyteller, and constant learner with a passion for marrying strategy with aesthetics. Throughout her career, Jessica has coached hundreds of small businesses on building purpose-driven brands online. She has spoken on stages across the country including Social Media Marketing World, Yellow Co., and San Diego Ad Club – just to name a few, where she has shared her powerhouse marketing mindset and techniques. She joined the ttcInnovations family full-time in 2017 where she now combines her expertise in digital marketing, her impressive background in teaching, and her knowledge as well as a passion for adult learning. Fueled by coffee, she lives in San Diego with her husband and their two pint-sized golden retrievers.