Webinar Recap: New Year, New Trends in L&D
Posted: January 31, 2018
Raves & Reviews
Our Innovators were just as excited!
“I enjoyed today’s session. Fast paced and held my attention.” – Carole A.
“Great session and very useful!” – Alistair M.
“This is a great webinar!” – Beth P.
Here’s what they discovered along the way…
- Which global learning trends to pay attention to and how they’ll affect your unique business
- How you can tackle information overload & narrow your focus
- What you can do today to combat talent shortage
- The importance of meeting learners where they are
- How to implement rapid & continuous learning in your organization
- Resources to help you take action on the rising trends of 2018
Quotes & ttc Takeaways
Here’s a little preview of our favorite quotes from this session and our top ttc takeaways!
14 #learning trends to take action on in 2018! Click To Tweet
If you’re ready to sip on some serious innovation, good news — we recorded everything for you! Refill your coffee and dive right in for just $10!
Enter to Win Your Favorite Learning Tool
Oh and by the way — during the live session, we shared some exciting news!! You can enter to win $250 toward the learning tool of your choice! All you have to do enter is provide your very helpful feedback on this super short survey (just 10 questions) on or before 2.15.18. Easy as that! The winner will be chosen at random and notified by email on or before 2.20.18. See below for complete giveaway terms and eligibility.
- The Millennial Project
- Lori Lewis, 2017 Internet Minute
- Learning and Competitive Advantage, 2017
- Global Human Capital Trends, Deloitte, 2017
- 2017 Deloitte HR Research and Trends
- Top 7 TED Talks for L&D professionals [Infographic]
- 2017 State of the Industry
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Monthly Labor Review 2010-2018
- T&D Magazine, 2016
- iNews, 2017
- Josh Bersin, 2017 (1, 2, 3)
Looking for More Ways to Innovate?
We love your enthusiasm and we have you covered!
- Tune in to our past webinars for more FREE hands-on training.
- Check out more helpful tips, advice, and more on our blog.
- Be sure to sign up for our mailing list here to be notified of our next live training.
Giveaway Terms and Eligibility
To be entered to win, the applicant must fill out the survey in entirety on or before February 15, 2018. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Typeform. NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open only to persons over the age of 18. Void where prohibited by law. ttcInnovations reserves the right to deny chosen learning tool if it is either over the $250 limit or if the company owning the tool does not comply with the one-time purchase. The winner of the giveaway will be chosen at random by ttcInnovations and will be notified by email on or before February 20, 2018.
About the Author
Jessica is a full-time marketer, life-long storyteller, and constant learner with a passion for marrying strategy with aesthetics. Throughout her career, Jessica has coached hundreds of small businesses on building purpose-driven brands online. She has spoken on stages across the country including Social Media Marketing World, Yellow Co., and San Diego Ad Club – just to name a few, where she has shared her powerhouse marketing mindset and techniques. She joined the ttcInnovations family full-time in 2017 where she now combines her expertise in digital marketing, her impressive background in teaching, and her knowledge as well as a passion for adult learning. Fueled by coffee, she lives in San Diego with her husband and their two pint-sized golden retrievers.