Top 10 Tweets and Takeaways That Will Ease Your #LSCon FOMO
Posted: April 2, 2018
If you’re like us and you’ve been frantically scrolling through your Twitter feed to catch up on this year’s golden nuggets shared at the Learning Solutions Conference & Expo, fear not! We’ve scouted out the best of the best in our favorite tweets, takeaways, quotes, and resources shared to ease your #LSCon FOMO — it’s a thing!
Scroll through to catch up and #UnlockInnovation!
1. This right here is music to our ears!
— LSCon (@LSCon) March 27, 2018
2. We’re just going to leave this right here…
— Nina Talley (@PeaceCompass111) March 28, 2018
3. A helpful exercise for you to walk through as you’re taking on The Future of L&D.
— Rosanne G (@grassrose) March 29, 2018
4. If you build it, the performance results will come, right??
5. You know what they say, an apple a day keeps your learners’ frustrations at bay!
— Dan Beckius (@DanBeckius) March 28, 2018
6. Something we take very seriously with our
— Bianca Woods (@eGeeking) March 28, 2018
7. “Video works best if you participate”. Who’s with us?!
8. We love this plan!
— LSCon (@LSCon) March 29, 2018
9. How do you measure up? Let’s see…
10. ICYMO — all the resources you’ll ever need!
— Bianca Woods (@eGeeking) March 27, 2018
Now that you’re all caught up, it’s time for us to gear up for #atd2018! Speaking of which, we’re hosting a fun happy hour event on Tuesday, May 8th at 6 pm atop The Nolen rooftop bar, just steps away from the conference. We’d love to see you there! Find more details about our ATD Mix & Mingle and RSVP here!
About the Author
Jessica is a full-time marketer, life-long storyteller, and constant learner with a passion for marrying strategy with aesthetics. Through out her career, Jessica has coached hundreds of small businesses on building purpose-driven brands online. She has spoken on many stages across the country including Social Media Marketing World, Yellow Co., and San Diego Ad Club – just to name a few, where she has shared her powerhouse marketing mindset and techniques. She joined the ttcInnovations family full-time in 2017 where she now combines her expertise in digital marketing, her impressive background in teaching, and her knowledge as well as passion for adult learning. Fueled by coffee, she lives in San Diego with her husband and their pint-sized golden retriever.