Top 10 Tweets and Takeaways That Will Ease Your #LSCon FOMO
Posted: April 2, 2018
If you’re like us and you’ve been frantically scrolling through your Twitter feed to catch up on this year’s golden nuggets shared at the Learning Solutions Conference & Expo, fear not! We’ve scouted out the best of the best in our favorite tweets, takeaways, quotes, and resources shared to ease your #LSCon FOMO — it’s a thing!
Scroll through to catch up and #UnlockInnovation!
1. This right here is music to our ears!
— LSCon (@LSCon) March 27, 2018
2. We’re just going to leave this right here…
— Nina Talley (@PeaceCompass111) March 28, 2018
3. A helpful exercise for you to walk through as you’re taking on The Future of L&D.
— Rosanne G (@grassrose) March 29, 2018
4. If you build it, the performance results will come, right??
5. You know what they say, an apple a day keeps your learners’ frustrations at bay!
— Dan Beckius (@DanBeckius) March 28, 2018
6. Something we take very seriously with our
— Bianca Woods (@eGeeking) March 28, 2018
7. “Video works best if you participate”. Who’s with us?!
8. We love this plan!
— LSCon (@LSCon) March 29, 2018
9. How do you measure up? Let’s see…
10. ICYMO — all the resources you’ll ever need!
— Bianca Woods (@eGeeking) March 27, 2018
Now that you’re all caught up, it’s time for us to gear up for #atd2018! Speaking of which, we’re hosting a fun happy hour event on Tuesday, May 8th at 6 pm atop The Nolen rooftop bar, just steps away from the conference. We’d love to see you there! Find more details about our ATD Mix & Mingle and RSVP here!