How to Coach Highly Successful Teams for Any Generation: Webinar Recap
Posted: October 26, 2017
Earlier this week, we hosted our live training: How to Coach Highly Successful Teams for Any Generation. Since this is a virtual recap, we’ll let our CEO and teacher show you how she felt about it…
Our Innovators were just as excited! Here’s what they discovered along the way…
- 5 ways coaching can give your organization a competitive edge
- The most overlooked component of a successful training program
- The 2 main areas to focus on in your coaching strategy
- 4 advantages that coaching offers YOU as the coach
- Debbie’s signature 6-stage coaching approach
- The 5 coaching commandments to live by
- Helpful questions to ask during a coaching session
- How to customize your coaching approach for any generation
- How to apply these strategies to your unique organization
Raves & Reviews
From the amazing feedback we received, it’s safe to say we weren’t the only ones dancing with excitement!
“Generational information was highly valuable and up to date. THANK you” – Suzanne Scott-Muenter
“Thank you for the examples you gave for each point made. It helped put the information into context.” – Rebecca Simms
“Great webinar! As a millennial listening in, it was really informative to learn about the different generational groups so I can also work with them better as well. Many times I think there is such an emphasis on everyone looking down on millennials and what we bring to the table – it was refreshing to hear an encouraging talk where I was able to identify what my strengths are, but also be informed on how I can close the gaps by catering to other generational needs as well.” – Emily Meade
Quotes & ttc Takeaways
Here’s a little preview of our favorite quotes from this session and our top ttc takeaways!
If you’re late to this dance party, no worries! We recorded everything for you to get caught up on all the fun. Dive in and let us know what you think!
Heads up, Innovator! Keep an eye out for Debbie’s special freebie! You’ll see it pop up after watching the first few minutes — you won’t want to miss it!
Looking for More Ways to Innovate?
We love your enthusiasm and we have you covered!
- Tune in to our past webinars for more FREE hands-on training.
- Check out more helpful Millennial tips, advice, and more on our blog.
- Be sure to sign up for our mailing list here to be notified of our next live training.
About the Author
Jessica is a full-time marketer, life-long storyteller, and constant learner with a passion for marrying strategy with aesthetics. Through out her career, Jessica has coached hundreds of small businesses on building purpose-driven brands online. She has spoken on many stages across the country including Social Media Marketing World, Yellow Co., and San Diego Ad Club – just to name a few, where she has shared her powerhouse marketing mindset and techniques. She joined the ttcInnovations family full-time in 2017 where she now combines her expertise in digital marketing, her impressive background in teaching, and her knowledge as well as passion for adult learning. Fueled by coffee, she lives in San Diego with her husband and their pint-sized golden retriever.